Network Service Terms of Agreement
This Online Network Service Agreement ("Agreement") is entered into between Prosper Allied Health LLC, referred to as the "Provider," and You, referred to as the "Member," collectively referred to as the "Parties," on the date of your initial transaction as a new network service customer.
The Provider agrees to provide the Member with access to the online network, which includes the following services and benefits:
- 3-step roadmap to guide you through your freelance journey.
- Library of pre-recorded expert-led virtual workshops, available for replay, plus accompanying expert-created workshop documents.
- Library of pre-recorded Q&A sessions held with various industry experts, available for replay.
- Access to a private online community inside the Network portal.
- Resource library that includes useful tools and documents.
- Access to a directory of recommended business professionals.
- Opportunity to schedule a 1:1 session with Jessica (separate consultation fee applies), only available to members of the Network.
The Member agrees to pay the network service fees as outlined by the Provider. The payment shall be made in USD according to the following terms:
- Monthly Network Service Fee: $13.00 USD per month for the Prosper Allied Health Network. If the Provider specifies any exceptions or special promotions, the Member will receive explicit details regarding those changes.
- Payment Schedule: Every month, your chosen payment method will be automatically charged for the subscription fee for your network service. The initial date of the Member’s first payment will be the recurring transaction date from month-to-month.
- Payment Method: Users in the United States can pay via the following methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, China UnionPay, and debit cards.
If a Member’s payment transaction has failed, the Member’s login will be suspended until the successful processing of the payment transaction has occurred. The Member acknowledges that failure to make timely payments will result in the suspension or termination of their network service access.
Network Duration and Renewal:
The initial term of this Agreement shall commence upon the Member's first payment, starting from the date of enrollment. The agreement shall automatically renew for subsequent terms each month unless terminated earlier by either party as per the terms of this Agreement.
The Provider reserves the right to modify the network service fees or terms upon providing reasonable notice to the Member.
- The Member agrees to use the network website and services in accordance with the Provider's guidelines, rules, terms, disclaimers, and policies.
- The Member shall maintain the confidentiality of their login credentials and not share them with any third party. The Member is solely responsible for any actions or activities conducted through their network services account.
- The Member agrees to keep any confidential information provided by the Company, including but not limited to proprietary information, trade secrets, and business strategies, confidential and not disclose it to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
- The Member understands the terms of the disclaimer, posted and regularly updated on the Provider’s website, and agrees to use the network service content strictly for educational and informational purposes only. The content provided by the Provider is not to be misconstrued as financial advice, tax advice, business advice, legal advice, compliance advice, and/or professional advice.
The Member acknowledges that all content, materials, and resources provided as part of the network service are the intellectual property of the Provider. The Member agrees not to reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works based on the provided materials without the prior written consent of the Provider.
Either party may terminate this Agreement with written notice to the other party. In the event of termination, the Member shall not be entitled to a refund of any network service fees already paid.
Limitation of Liability:
- The Provider shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the network services, including but not limited to the Member's use or inability to use the services due to any reason. By using the Provider’s network, the Member accepts personal responsibility for the results of personal actions. The Member agrees to take full responsibility for any harm or damage suffered as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available within the network or the resources available for download from the network website and portal. The Member agrees to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or policy suggested or recommended by the Provider.
- The Member agrees that the Provider has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended in this network or not. The Provider provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of the network portal content succeed in business and otherwise. The Member nevertheless recognizes that personal success or failure will be the result of the Member’s own efforts, the Member’s particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Provider.
- The Member recognizes that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients or customers of the Provider or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this network are no guarantee that the member or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results. As with any business, the Member’s results may vary and will be based on individual capacity, business experience, resources, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success the Member may experience. There is no guarantee that the Member will make any income at all and the Member accepts the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. The use of the Provider’s information, products, and services should be based on the Member’s due diligence and the Member agrees that the Provider is not liable for any success or failure of the Member’s business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of the Provider’s information, products, and services as part of this network service.
- The Provider cannot ensure that the scheduled release of recorded virtual events and occurrence of live events will take place as scheduled, due to the potential need for event cancellation in cases of:
- unforeseen emergencies or unavoidable circumstances involving the event moderator and/or experts,
- technological issues as a result of internet outages, power failures, or platform malfunctions
- force majeure events such as natural disasters, severe weather conditions, or government-mandated restrictions
- The network service portal provides content containing general information that is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in the network service portal content is accurate, but we cannot represent that this network content is free of errors. The Member accepts that the information contained in the network service portal content may be erroneous and agrees to conduct due diligence to verify any information obtained from this network service portal and/or resources available in it prior to taking any action. The Member expressly agrees not to rely upon any information contained in the network service portal.
- The Provider will refer to and/or feature other products, services, programs, coaches, consultants, and/or experts. Any such reference is not intended as an endorsement or statement that the information provided by the other party is accurate nor is the Provider responsible whatsoever for the actions of or information provided by the other party. The Provider provides this information as a reference for Members. It is the Member’s responsibility to conduct your own investigation and make your own determination about any such product, service, coach, consultant, and/or expert. The Provider claims no association whatsoever with the referred to and/or feature other products, services, coaches, consultants, and/or experts.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Pennsylvania.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties and supersedes any prior agreements or understandings, whether written or verbal, relating to the subject matter herein.
By completing the network service payment transaction, the Member acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement.
Thank you for becoming a valued member of the Prosper Allied Health online network! We look forward to providing you with valuable resources, a supportive community, and a positive experience.
Prosper Allied Health LLC
PO Box 1006
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Version: 3.0, created on September 28, 2023